- Pakoksung, K., Latcharote, P., Suppasri, A., Imamura, F. (2021) Climate Change Induced Sea-Level-Rise Effect Increasing Probabilistic Tsunami Risk at Community Scale for Future Tsunami in Japan, 30th International Tsunami Symposium, Sendai Japan, July 2021.
- Pakoksung, K., Suppasri, A., Imamura, F., Athanasius, C., Omang, A and Muhari, A (2019) Application of Two-layer Model on Submarine Landslide Tsunami Simulation in 28 September 2018 Palu Bay, Indonesia, The 27th IUGG General Assembly, Montreal, Canada, July 2019.
- Pakoksung, K., Suppasri, A., Latcharote, P., Imamura, F. (2018) Impact of Tsunami on Global Economic losses due to Potential Nankai Tough Earthquake based on The Inter-Regional-Input-Output Modelling, 15th Annual Meeting, Asia Oceania Geosciences Society, Honolul, Hawaii, June 2018.
- Pakoksung, K. and Takagi, M. (2017) Effect of Land Cover Change on Runoff and Soil Erosion in The Upper Part of Nan Basin, Thailand, International Symposium the 11th SSMS and the 5th RCND 2017, Bangkok Thailand, September 2017.
- Pakoksung, K. and Takagi, M. (2017) Effect of Land Cover Change to Annual Sedimentation in Nan Basin, Thailand, THA2017 International Cobference, Bangkok Thailand, January 2017.
- Pakoksung, K., and Takagi, M. (2016) Effect of land cover change in runoff estimation on flood event; case study in the upper part area of Nan river basin, Thailand, Asian Conference on Remote Sensing, Columbo Sri Lanka, October 2016.
- Pakoksung, K. and Takagi, M. (2015) Vertical Accuracy Validation of Digital Elevation Model (DEMs) in Shikoku Island, Japan, Asian Conference on Remote Sensing, Manila Philippines, October 2015.
- Pakoksung, K. and Takagi, M. (2015) Assessment Flood Losses in Thailand: Using Remote Sensing Data and Input-Output Table, SSMS2015, Bundung Indonesia, October 2015.
- Pakoksung, K., Koontanakulvong, S. and Sriariyawat, A. (2012) Satellute Data Application for Flood Simulation, PAWEES 2012 International Conference, Bangkok Thailand, November 2012.